Wish you all a very !!Happy Republic Day!!
on this 26th Jan – Republic day occasion, i would like to share some moments during Mumbai Marathon 2011, which i believe is right time to share with you all . Thanks in advance of giving time to read
on lucky draw – i got opportunity to join this marathon for Half marathon [21 km]… But more importantly i will say it was a Good learning & Spirit boosting experience.
* I never challenged my self for such big run, but on seeing so many people running marathon – even i challenged my self to run marathon again… much after my college days.
* Some practice, i did by walking for 2hours so that atleast i am able to complete this marathon…. Gave me indirectly a good stamina of Good health.
LET’S DO IT, DIFFERENT WAY TO ACHIEVE
* Instead of morning – got time to walk after office hours on the way to home as target… though slowly.. but gave me light & show my capacity of doing what one want to do, even in different way
* on the day of run, everybody where encouraging each other & to my surprise instead of normally hearing of complains in crowd for each other – i was hearing words appreciation & joy of doing good deed.
OLD BY AGE – YOUNG BY HEART
* During my run, i show many old people – sorry actually they where old by age but young by heart & health… i show them running this marathon with full of joy – with simile on there face !! and now that was saying me 2 things… Hey! take care of your health alway & second, never be old by heart… you can do it.
EACH CONTRIBUTED GOOD DEED IN DIFFERENT WAY
* I continue my run, while i cross the sealink, there were huge crowd, to appraise us, to cheer us, to contribute in there way by encouraging us!! – naturally gave me a learning that one has to continue to contribute good deed in there way.. even if they didn’t run the marathon but there cheer surely helped us to run… one has to always atleast cheer the good deed.
SET EXAMPLE – DURING FALL SHOW LIGHTS TO OTHERS
* Since my practice was little less, got little tired after 10km, i started some walk & motivate my self to complete marathon & to my surprise one old man [ young by heart] came saying “come on Son, you have done well, come on you can do it”… and now that was again a turning point … on seeing him, i realise, i can surely do it… it was that man who set example for me, that when he can run at such age, so also instead of discouraging or saying that youngster you cannot run, etc… he said encouraging words with pure heart Son you can do it… Its turely said – Instead of saying what you want to do , Set an example & then say!! he did the same.
So also after setting example, his personal touch helped. This gave one more learning – Even though you can do it, do encourage other to achieve it.
* I continue my run with full force, on each occasion – while i was getting tired, the encouraging voice of that person, would fall into my hears & I got again charged. – Continuous motivation. In doing our deed, we need continuous motivation let it be self or from other.. this helps a lot.
CHEER UP BY ALL – UNBIAS
* there where many people cheering and helping us in there way – some gave biscuits, water, drinks, chocolate, etc.. even though they were not participating, they where contributing in there own way & own pocket… in true spirit for good deed.
* Many people at each 100m where encouraging us saying “you have done good” “keep it up” “run for your spirit” “Great going” . .even many children where enjoying the run, as they where giving such sweet to us saying “hey uncle, pl have it from me” , each dancing in there way & jumping at each time someone takes those biscuits / chocolate from them… and to my notice this children where giving us chocolates & they were not eating same… They love outdoors game hmmm.
CHEER AT EVERY MOVEMENT
* soon our target where near, each of us shooting just few km, well done, let’s do it. clap clap,
JOY OF FINISHING
* when i was near target 1km around, the speed increase … even self boosting, know i can easily complete… and what naturally Finished with the great Joy.
TO RUN – REQUIRE HEART & NOT LEGS
* while reaching end, there where few more learning, i saw a person with artificial legs!!
now, what to say dear, if one has spirit your body is going to support you – its on you, who draw your limits, else there is no limit.
NOT 3 HR MOVIE – BUT 3 HOUR GREAT LEARNING
* I was more happy of learning for this 3 hours – got time to thought on each moment, got time to see all this beautiful moment & understand them, get good out of it… I can say 3 hours movie… a real life movie, where you are the audience cum actor.
Hey you can see me in action on below link. Ha Ha!!
JUST TO SAY!!
* One thing is sure, whole crowd was running with great spirit & cause!! now this is called or say if one will to do it, one can do it…
* some one started to run, other show it, they join, some encourage, many joined, some show good deed, all joined…. Great.
Similarly, lets start doing Good deed, Let’s us set example… no wait how will start… If somebody started.. join them.. else you start, someone with join you…. let’s do it…
“Tum chalo to Hindustan chale” … yes this give me remembrance of good short film link is given for seeing it Lead INDIA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0M0EZ8T5J8
Just to say you all on republic day!! Set yourself example, do your good deed, encourage good deed, its you how need to contribute towards nation growth…
A lyrics of the good short film “Tum chalo to Hindustan chale”
Falak Pakad Ke Utho Aur Hawa Pakad Ke Chalo,
Tum Chalo Toh Hindustan Chale
Ho Lagaaon Haath Ke Suraj Subaha Nikal Na Chale
Hatheliyon Mein Bhare Dhup Aur Ujaala Karen
Ufak Pe Paanv Rakho Aur Chalon Akad Ke Chalon
Falak Pakad Ke Utho Aur Hawa Pakad Ke Chalo
Tum Chalo Toh Hindustan Chale
-Happy Republic Day
With Best Regards
CA.Vipul Dhulla and Family