About CA.Vipul Vinodbhai Madhuben Dhulla.
C.A. – Chartered Accountant.
I.S.A.- Information System Audit – post qualification in CA.
Certification from National Competence in Software Technology.
His personal belief:
* Knowledge Is Power, Sharing It Gains, But Selfishly Storing It Pains.
* If you really want something, you can figure out how to make it happen.
From Sep 2006 – Sep 2013 [7 years] :-
ICICI Bank Ltd (Largest Private Sector Bank in India)
Designation : Manager – Dealer Funding Work Profile :
- Credit Appraisal of Farm Equipment Dealers for complete PAN INDIA for TAFE, SWARAJ, ESCORT, M&M, NHIL, etc.
- Credit Appraisal of Trade Advance product for Farm equipment, Auto and Commercial Vehicle Dealers.
- Credit Appraisals of Automobile Dealers of Bajaj Auto Ltd , Hero Honda Motors Ltd , TVS, Yamaha, HMSI. Credit Manager for complete PAN INDIA for Bajaj Auto Ltd, Yamaha.
- Credit Manager for Complete PAN INDIA Level for Special Retail base Product – FLOAT.
- MIS Manager for Dealer funding. Handling analytical process of all New reports / Presentation and its implementation, which made for senior authorities and Executive Directors.
- Handling also, key task of Automation and performance enhancement of the team.
- Floor & Fire Marshal – assign with important responsibility for safety and basic at workplace.
Prior to Sep 2006 –
Shah Gupta & co. (C.A. Firm)
Experiences of following :-
IRCON International – Western Region (especially Godhra – Sambhaji Road Project )
SBI Factor Pvt. Ltd. Bank of Baroda – (Vile Parle Branch)
The Memon Co-operative Bank Bombay Mercantile Co-operative Bank – Provident Fund
Indian Banks Association (IBA) Stock Holding Pvt. Ltd.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Departments – Administration Audit
Binani Industries & Binani Zinc Ltd.
STOCK & DEBT AUDIT:
Talerja Textile Mills
Suhasish Diamond Ltd.
Gunnebo Steelage Industries Ltd.
Accounting & Audit for Individuals, Corporates and other institutions.
Computation of tax for individuals and conducted Tax audits for various types of entities.
Internal Audit of Branches of Sukh Sagor Institute (SSI).
Being Professor at Reputed Private Institute “SUKH SAGOR INSTITUTE (SSI). – Well Known for C.A.” Coaching for PE-I, & PE II (C.A.) for Accounts & Costing, CA Final – MICS (Management Information Control System) at Sukh Sagor Institute (SSI).
Delivered Guidance Lecture for CA-Final Accounts, Financial Management, Costing/O.R. & MICS Conducted Seminars & been a speaker at “Career in CA & Preparation for C.A. Examination.”
Been a Senior Professor for teaching Tally to Commerce and Non-commerce students. & PE-II at SSI.
Also created various notes, question sets, etc. Active Member in Administration of S.S.I. for even organizing lectures, seminars, web, students query and other admin work.
One of the Active Member in Selection committee – “Selection of Professors.” Wrote lecture book on “MICS – Management Information Control System” and “ISCA-Information System Control and Audit” for CA Final. Also Delivered on stand-alone basis Lectures on MICS.
Given Personal coaching & guidelines to various student of CA & other.